My favourite subjet in the university 馃摀馃摲

My favorite subjet of the university is photojournalism. It's interesting how can you capture magical moments and stamp them on an image that will last forever. Before entering university, I had had an encounter with photography but had never learned to use a camera. Because of this, learning to use the device has become a challenge. Having to remember values, many buttons, focus and capture the exact moment. Above all, the photographic terms or the names of the techniques! Remembering how to do each of them was difficult for me.


The beauty of photography is that you can deform reality by playing with light, seeing things from another angle and framing the image to what you want to show the world.
I would like to work in photojournalism when I graduate from my career, it seems a very artistic and entertaining work to do. The reports are very exciting for me, in addition, I'm a visual person, who appreciates a lot the aesthetics and the image. But, what I find even more interesting is when people see a photograph, try to understand the context and the story behind the image.


Comentarios

Entradas m谩s populares de este blog

About me馃尀

A magic moment 馃悜