🌸How i choose my career🌸

Since i was little, i liked the work of journalists. My first approach to journalism, was when I was 9 years old. At that age, I liked to create "newspapers" with a Word application hahaha, I wrote about my neighbors and my neighborhood. Then, when i was 11 years old, I had an old camera, and with my classmates, we recorded us simulating a television program. Actually, at that age I took it as a hobby, it was something that I enjoyed doing. At the time of decision about my future, I did not know what shit to choose hahaha, i thought, ok... I really like travel, talk with people, i like always be in movement!!!
Also my grandmother said that she had talent for journalism hahahaha. So, I followed the path that life gave me, obvious hahaha. Now, I'm studying journalism, and I'm chill, or so I 
think... Anyway.

Resultado de imagen para flores dibujo

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite subjet in the university 📓📷

About me🌞