My speaker 📻

My favorite part of technology is my speaker. Since I was little, I've liked to listen to music for everything. To order my room, when I take a shower, when I cook, especially, when I smoke a bastard. I like to listen loudly, it makes my life happy. I have had many speakers, but, the one that I have now, i have it since my birthday 🥳  . When I turned 18, I gave it to myself. I deserved it.
I use it at least once a day, it's part of my routine, especially when i take a shower, i start my day at high volume. I like it because loud music, makes my energy vibrate, and that makes me feel very chill. If I did not have my speaker, I would sing, making noises with my palms. In fact, I do it when I do not have the speaker nearby hahahah. 👯👯👯


Resultado de imagen para musica y colores

Comentarios

  1. I love that you love to listen to loud music ... that explains a little better why you always make rhythms with your hands and feet. jajajaj ILY

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite subjet in the university 📓📷

About me🌞

A magic moment 🐑