About me馃尀


馃尀馃尀馃尀 My name is Fernanda, but almost all people know me as Ferrari 馃殫 . I was born in Santiago, Chile on july 9th, 1999. I am Cancer, and I love crabs 馃 . In the Chinesse horoscope, I am rabbit 馃悋 . At this stage of my life, I'm studying journalism and I'm in my second year. In my school days, I studied 馃摀 at Liceo Carmela Carvajal until 2017. I don't like studying 馃檯. I prefer traveling, and learning about life with my own tools 馃.

I live 馃彙 with my mom and my only sister. She is younger than me. Her name is Florencia, and she is 13 years old. My mother's name is Andrea, she is 42 years old. In my free time, I work with my hands. I love making crafts and painting with oleo. 馃帹 I don't have any pets, but I would like to have some a lot. I'm 19 years old. When I'm 25 years old, I hope I will travel all over Latinoamerica with my backpack 馃帓 . That's my dream. 馃尀馃尀馃尀



                                                                                                                                                                

   

Comentarios

  1. It´s a really good dream Ferrari! I like you prefer Latinoamerica to others mainstream place (USA cof! cof!)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ILY Bae!
    You are a amazing person and friend <3
    I hope your dream come true ☼

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your life is full of adventures! I have not seen what you draw, but I think it must be beautiful (heart emoji) xoxo

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas m谩s populares de este blog

My favourite subjet in the university 馃摀馃摲

A magic moment 馃悜