My favourite movie👾🎥


Resultado de imagen para monster inc


When I was little, my parents had a VHS player. With my mother, we always went to Blockbuster to find new movies to watch together. My favorite movies were from Disney, and the one I loved the most was Monster Inc.
What I like most about that film is the chromatic composition. It has always struck me the strong colors, almost fluorescent. In addition to the colors, the plot seemed very interesting, the way in which the characters unfold and change with the passage of the story seems great to me.
The story changes, when Boo, a girl from the real world, becomes fond of Sullivan, the monster that scared her. Sullivan and Mike (his friend) took affection of Boo. She is my favorite character, she is very tender but at the same time very cunning, I really love her hahaha.
Monster Inc. released a second film after twelve years, this is called Monster University, premiered in 2013. I went to see the movie at the cinema. I felt like a little girl there. At that time I was 13 years old, but in that small movie theater, I still had five.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite subjet in the university 📓📷

About me🌞

🌸How i choose my career🌸