My Hobbies🌸

In my free time, I like to do different things, because whenever I start something, I leave it abandoned, I get bored fast. Currently, I am learning to play the guitar. because, I would like someday, be me, the one who is singing at the bonfires with my friends. I like music and singing, although I know I do it wrong, but I try hahaha.Sometimes, I begin to weave my earrings with threads and beads. I use a technique called "macrame", taught to me by my aunt, when I was 9 years old.I also like to fix my clothes, cut my shirts, tighten my pants, embroider things. Another thing that I enjoy doing in my free time, is to paint oil on canvas. When I mix the colors and feel the smell of turpentine, it is as if something in my mind awakens. I enjoy painting smoking weed at the same time, listening to music alone, obvious, in my room looking towards the window. That makes me feel alive. I express the deepest part of me, and I post it on an image.
Mh, and finally, I like to dance and listen to music. I sing at full volume, because that is how my being feels, I am a very intense person and I like to express what I feel. That's how I am.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite subjet in the university 📓📷

About me🌞

🌸How i choose my career🌸